Best Of America 14 Of The Best Events And Festivals 2022 – It’s that time of year again! America is waiting for the best events and festivals to hit the scene. From music festivals to food festivals, there’s something for everyone. In this blog post, we’ve put together a list of 14 of the best events and festivals that will be taking place in America in 2022. From Broadway shows to farmers’ markets, look and see what might be in your future this year. – Best Of America 14 Of The Best Events And Festivals 2022
The Winter Nationals are a huge event in every state in America. These events are always packed with activities and events for the whole family to enjoy. Plenty of competitions and activities exist for athletes, artists, and vendors. The Winter Nationals also have a huge parade that is always worth watching! – Best Of America 14 Of The Best Events And Festivals 2022
St. Patrick’s Day Parade
The St. Patrick’s Day Parade is one of America’s oldest and most famous annual events. The parade traces its roots back to 1762, when Irish immigrants in New York City participated in a celebration of their homeland. The parade has since become an iconic event in the city, and it now takes place on March 17th each year.
This year’s parade featured over 50,000 participants and stretched over two miles. It featured a variety of floats, marching bands, and other groups and ended with a spectacular show at Central Park. If you plan to attend the parade this year, get there early; it will surely be packed! – Best Of America 14 Of The Best Events And Festivals 2022
Dragon Boat Festival
Dragon Boat Festival is a long-standing festival in Hong Kong that commemorates the victory of a group of warriors over a dragon. The festival typically includes races of dragon boats and cultural performances. – Best Of America 14 Of The Best Events And Festivals 2022
Fourth of July Fireworks
The Fourth of July is an annual event celebrated all around the world. In the United States, it is one of the most important holidays. It commemorates the independence of the United States from Great Britain.
There are many events and festivals related to the Fourth of July. Some of them are more famous than others, but all of them are worth checking out.
Here are some of the best ones:
- The Independence Day Parade in Philadelphia is a huge annual event on July 4th. It’s one of America’s oldest and largest parades and always has a lot of excitement and energy!
- The Fourth at Fort McHenry National Monument in Baltimore is another great Fourth of July event. This monument consists of a large flag pole on a circular platform surrounded by a fence made out of human remains from American Revolutionary War prisoners once hanged there by the British army. Every year, on Independence Day, people gather to watch a spectacular fireworks show that lasts for hours!
- In Chicago, an amazing festival is known as Navy Pier Fireworks Spectacular. This event takes place every year on Independence Day at Navy Pier and features some of the best fireworks displays in Chicago! They last for hours and often include special effects that really wow spectators!
- The Macy’s 4th Of July Fireworks Display in New York City is another great event to check out during Independence Day weekend. This show is always a blockbuster, featuring some of the most incredible fireworks displays in the world!
- Finally, the LA County Fourth of July Fireworks Spectacular is in Los Angeles. This event is one of the biggest and most popular Fourth of July celebrations in the entire country! It usually features some of the best fireworks displays in Los Angeles, and it’s always a lot of fun to watch!
This year’s Oktoberfest celebration is just weeks away, and there’s no better way to celebrate than with a list of America’s best events and festivals.
From wine tastings to carnival rides, here are ten of the best autumn festivities across the country this October.
- Oktoberfest In Cincinnati, OH: This Bavarian-themed festival celebrates German culture and heritage with music, food, and fun. The event runs from September 24-October 2nd and features activities such as horse racing, brewery tours, and food tastings.
- Fall Foliage Paint Party At Mount Vernon Estate & Gardens In Baltimore, MD: Join art historians for a day of painting fall foliage under the direction of professional painters. Guests can explore over 50 landscaped acres while enjoying gourmet foods, drinks, music, and more. The event takes place from October 1st-3rd.
- Minnesota State Fair At The Minnesota State Fairgrounds In Saint Paul, MN: Known as “The Greatest Show on Grass,” the Minnesota State Fair is a three-day extravaganza filled with rides, games, livestock exhibitions, concerts, food pavilions, and so much more. The fair runs from September 26th-29th this year.
- Pumpkin Patch 4 Pack At Brookside Farm In Leonardtown, MD: Enjoy a hayride around an acre of pumpkin patches while picking your own pumpkins from October 3rd-5th. There’s also a farm animals barn, petting zoo, and more to explore.
- Oak Ridge Farm’s Fall Festival In Oak Ridge, TN: Enjoy live music, hayrides, games, trick-or-treating, and much more at this family-friendly festival from September 25th-27th. The event is open to the public and features over 50 activities for guests of all ages.
- Folsom Street Fair In San Francisco, CA: One of North America’s oldest and most popular street fairs, the Folsom Street Fair celebrates California’s history and culture with food, art, music, and more from September 24th-26th this year. Highlights include a huge beer garden, carnival rides, and more.
- Columbus Day Parade In Columbus, OH: This annual parade features marching bands, floats, classic cars, and so much more from October 8th-11th this year. The event is free to attend and open to the public from 10 am-5 pm daily.
- Pumpkin Patch 5 Pack At Brookside Farm In Leonardtown, MD: Return for another round of pumpkin picking on October 10th-12th. There’s also a farm animals barn, petting zoo, and more to explore.
- The Great Pumpkin Roll Race At Pumpkin Hill Farm In Dunkirk, NY: Test your skills as you race around a 1.5-mile course filled with obstacles on October 10th-11th. Pepsi sponsors the event and includes food, drinks, entertainment, and more.
- Fall Festival At The Oregon Zoo In Portland, OR: Enjoy live music, animal exhibits, kids’ activities, food trucks, and more from October 7th-8th this year. The event is free to attend and open to the public from 10 am-5 pm daily. – Best Of America 14 Of The Best Events And Festivals 2022
Jazz & Blues at the Bijou
If you’re looking for an eclectic mix of music, you need to look no further than the Bijou Theatre. Located in St. Louis’ historic Soulard district, the theatre is home to jazz and blues concerts every night of the week.
Both genres are well represented at the Bijou. Sundays feature gospel music from The Soul Stirrers, while nights dedicated to traditional blues and jazz offer performances by some of the biggest names in the business. If you’re a fan of either genre, there’s a good chance you’ll find a show to your liking at the Bijou Theatre. – Best Of America 14 Of The Best Events And Festivals 2022
Art in the Park
- Art In The Park: One of the best events in America is the annual Art in the Park festival. Held at various parks around the country, this event features world-class artists and their works of art. Whether you’re a fan of contemporary art or historical pieces, there will surely be something for you at this festival.
- Blues Music Festivals: A blues music festival is another great event. Held all over America, these festivals offer an amazing mix of live blues music from some of today’s top talent. Whether you’re looking for a relaxing day out or want to experience some incredible guitar playing, a blues music festival is definitely worth attending.
- Folk Music Festivals: A folk music festival might be just what you’re looking for if you’re looking for something more traditional than blues. Featuring performances by some of America’s best folk musicians, these festivals are perfect if you love acoustic guitars and traditional ballads.
- Food Fests: No matter what your taste in food may be, there’s always a food fest worth checking out during your travels across America. From ethnic cuisine to unique regional foods, there will surely be something for everyone at these festivals! – Best Of America 14 Of The Best Events And Festivals 2022
Taste of Chicago
Chicago is known for its delicious food; endless opportunities exist to indulge in some of this great city’s best flavors. Whether you’re a fan of deep-dish pizza or Chicago-style hot dogs, there’s something for everyone in the Windy City.
Here are ten of the best events and festivals in Chicago that will tantalize your taste buds:
- Taste of Chicago This massive food festival takes over Grant Park from July 28-30 each year and offers visitors a worldwide sampling of Chicago’s unique cuisine. From Italian sausage sandwiches to Korean barbecue, there’s something for everyone to enjoy at Taste of Chicago.
- Lollapalooza This huge music festival takes over Grant Park annually from August 2-5. It offers visitors some of the biggest names in alternative rock, indie pop, hip hop, electronic dance music, and more. The lineup for Lollapalooza 2018 is already shaping up to be one of the best ever, so don’t miss out on your chance to get down on the dance floor at one of America’s most popular festivals.
- Bluesfest In early May each year, blues lovers from around the country come together in Grant Park for Bluesfest USA. This three-day event features some of the best blues bands in the country performing live on multiple stages throughout the park. If you love classic blues sounds, BluesFest is definitely worth checking out.
- Chicago Shakespeare Theatre’s Folger Theatre Festival This annual festival takes place in late April and early May and features a host of acclaimed theatre productions, including classics such as The Merchant of Venice and As You Like It. If you love theatre, this is a festival you don’t want to miss.
- Taste of Chicago Express This smaller event occurs on select Saturdays throughout the summer. It offers visitors some of the best food from the main Taste of Chicago event. This is the next best thing if you can’t attend Grant Park during the regular Taste of Chicago event.
- Chicago Blues Festival In mid-September each year, blues fans from all over the country come together in Millennium Park for the Chicago Blues Festival. This three-day event features live performances by some of the world’s top blues bands and offers fans a chance to buy tickets early to get a better seat.
- In early June each year, jazz lovers from around the country come together in Grant Park for Jazz Fest USA. This three-day event features live performances by some of the world’s top jazz bands and offers fans a chance to buy tickets early to get a better seat.
- Street Fest Chicago This annual street fair takes place in the heart of downtown Chicago over Labor Day weekend and features a variety of food, merchandise, art, and entertainment. If you love shopping, this is the street festival for you.
- Lollapalooza Afterparty This event occurs on select nights throughout the weekend following Lollapalooza. It offers visitors a chance to party all night with some of the biggest names in music. If you can’t make it to Lollapalooza itself, this is your next best opportunity to party like a rockstar.
- Taste of Chicago Express This smaller event occurs on select Saturdays throughout the summer. It offers visitors some of the best food from the main Taste of Chicago event. This is the next best thing if you can’t attend Grant Park during the regular Taste of Chicago event. – Best Of America 14 Of The Best Events And Festivals 2022
Farmers Market at Lincoln Square
If you want an amazing experience, check out the Lincoln Square farmers market. This is definitely one of the best events and festivals in America! The market has a variety of vendors and foods that you’re sure to love. Plus, the atmosphere is really peaceful and relaxing. – Best Of America 14 Of The Best Events And Festivals 2022
Country Throwdown at Merriweather Post Pavilion
The country throwdown at Merriweather Post Pavilion was the perfect way to kick off summer. The festival featured top country artists like Maren Morris and Brothers Osborne, food trucks, and artisan vendors. Attendees could enjoy the music all day or relax in the sun later on in the day. The event was a great way to get some sun and listen to great country music while enjoying great company. – Best Of America 14 Of The Best Events And Festivals 2022
The Pride Parade is one of the most iconic events in America. Held annually on June 25th, it’s a celebration of love and diversity that brings people from all over the country together to participate in one of the biggest street parties of the year.
This year’s parade will be held on Sunday, June 25th, in NYC and is set to be even bigger and better than ever! There are going to be more than 120 marching bands, floats, and contingents participating this year, making it a truly spectacular event to watch.
If you can’t make it to New York to join in on the festivities, don’t worry. There are plenty of other Pride parades taking place all over the country throughout the month of June. Check out our list of top Pride parades to find your nearest event! – Best Of America 14 Of The Best Events And Festivals 2022
Rocky Mountain OysterFest
The Rocky Mountain OysterFest is an annual event in downtown Denver, Colorado. The festival features oysters from all over the world, as well as music and art performances. The festival runs from Friday to Sunday and is a popular destination for tourists and locals. – Best Of America 14 Of The Best Events And Festivals 2022
Christmas Light Spectacular at
The Best of America series looks at some of the best events and festivals in the United States. This year, we are focusing on Christmas Light Spectaculars! These events are perfect for families who love to celebrate together. They’re also great places to get some beautiful winter photos!
Here are five of the best Christmas Light Spectaculars in the US:
- North Pole Village at Disney World Resort: This spectacular display features over 1 million lights, 25 miles of pathways, and 10 snow-covered villages. It takes over an hour to walk through all of it! Tickets are available online or at the resort’s ticket counter.
- The Holiday Lights Display at Rockefeller Center: This event is held every night from December 1st through January 7th, featuring over 2 million lights! You can see holiday tunes playing throughout the Display while you walk through it. Tickets are available online or at the Rockefeller Center box office.
- The Christmas Lights at the Houston Zoo: This family-friendly event features over 1 million lights throughout the zoo. It’s open from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm every night from December 1st through January 7th. Tickets are available online or at the zoo’s admission office.
- The Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree: This is one of the most famous light displays in the world! The tree is lit up every night from December 15th through January 2nd, and it’s free to view! You can see holiday tunes playing throughout the Display while you walk through it. Tickets are available online or at the Rockefeller Center box office.
- The Holiday Lights at Epcot: This event is held every night from November 30th through December 22nd, featuring over 85 million lights! You can see holiday tunes playing throughout the Display while you walk through it. Tickets are available online or at the Epcot box office. Brooklyn Bridge Park’s WinterWonderland is a must-see when visiting New York City during the holidays! Credit: Brooklyn Bridge Park via WinterWonderlandNYC/Facebook – Best Of America 14 Of The Best Events And Festivals 2022
Best Of America 14 Of The Best Events And Festivals 2022