Bachelor Nation Hookups That Happened Off the Show – Bachelor Nation is king in televised reality competition shows. And with good reason, the show features some of the most scandalous hookups in history. But what happens when the cameras stop rolling? We asked our friends at The Frisky, a website that covers sex and relationships, for their thoughts on the craziest Bachelor Nation hookups that happened off-camera. Read on to get a behind-the-scenes look at some wild nights. – Bachelor Nation Hookups That Happened Off the Show
Mandy Moore and Ryan Reynolds
Mandy Moore and Ryan Reynolds started dating after meeting on the set of their 2009 film, “The Proposal.” They were spotted together in December 2013 and announced their engagement in January 2014. The duo married on September 22nd, 2015, in a private ceremony at Moore’s Santa Monica, California home. They have two daughters – Inez (born October 25th, 2016) and Daisy (held May 29th, 2018).
While both Mandy Moore and Ryan Reynolds are known for their acting careers, they also enjoy spending time with each other outside of work. In November 2017, they attended the Global Citizen Festival in New York City. Later that month, they visited children’s hospitals across Canada as part of the #ShareTheSmile campaign launched by Justin Bieber. – Bachelor Nation Hookups That Happened Off the Show
Olivia Munn and Aaron Rodgers
When Olivia Munn and Aaron Rodgers started dating on season 22 of “The Bachelor,” fans were excited to see their potential love story play out. But there was one thing the public didn’t know- the two had hooked up off-screen before appearing on the show.
In an interview with Showbiz Weekly, Munn opened up about her relationship with Rodgers, saying that they had sex “quite a bit” during their time filming. She also admitted that it was tough to keep their affair a secret from everyone, but ultimately they wanted to keep things private for the sake of their blossoming relationship. – Bachelor Nation Hookups That Happened Off the Show
Munn credits Rodgers’ support system for helping them navigate their complicated relationship while keeping things under wraps. “[Rodgers’] family is amazing and they’ve been really supportive,” she said. “They know everything now and are very happy for us.”
Despite the fact that their relationship ended after just three months, Munn says she still has “a lot of love” for Rodgers and considers him her best friend. In fact, she’s even considering marrying him someday! – Bachelor Nation Hookups That Happened Off the Show
Kaley Cuoco and Johnny Galecki
Johnny Galecki and Kaley Cuoco are two of the most popular Bachelor Nation stars, but their love story didn’t start on TV. The two met while working on the show Big Bang Theory in 2009. They married in 2015 after dating for four years. – Bachelor Nation Hookups That Happened Off the Show
Since leaving the show, Kaley has appeared on shows like The Mindy Project and Bones, while Johnny has starred in movies like Big Hero 6 and Grown Ups 2. Recently, the couple announced that they are expecting their first child together. – Bachelor Nation Hookups That Happened Off the Show
Bella Thorne and Scott Disick
Bella Thorne and Scott Disick are two of the most controversial contestants ever appearing on Bachelor Nation. Fans have been divided about their relationship since they appeared together on season 21 of the show. – Bachelor Nation Hookups That Happened Off the Show
Despite their negative fanfare, some Bachelor Nation hookups happened from the show.
Here are six steamy affairs that Bella and Scott got up to:
- They Hooked Up At A Party After Filming Wrapped On Season 21: After finishing filming for the season, Bella and Scott went partying with some of their cast mates. During one night out, they hooked up inside a bathroom stall.
- They Were Married Secretly In 2017: Bella and Scott secretly wed in Los Angeles in early 2017 before announcing it later. The marriage reportedly lasted only six months before they officially divorced.
- They Were Spotted Getting Cosy At A Barbecue: Shortly after their divorce was finalized, Bella and Scott met at a barbecue in Malibu. They were dressed in swimsuits, seeming to be fine without each other.
- They Were Caught Up In A Heated Argument At A Gas Station: In early 2018, Bella and Scott were caught up in an intense argument at a gas station. TMZ reported that the disagreement started when Scott accused Bella of cheating on him with one of his friends from season 21 of the show.
- They Allegedly Hooked Up While He Was Still Dating Millie Bobby Brown: While Scott was still dating Millie Bobby Brown, rumours circulated that he and Bella had hooked up while she was filming Bachelor in Paradise. There is no confirmation whether or not this is true, but it would make sense since they both have history on the show and are rumoured to have rocky relationships with other cast members.
- They Got Physical During A Fight At His Home: In early 2019, reports surfaced that Bella and Scott had gotten physical during a fight at Scott’s home. According to TMZ, the couple argued about custody of their son when things turned physical. – Bachelor Nation Hookups That Happened Off the Show
Brittany Cartwright and Tim Allen
There’s no denying that Brittany Cartwright and Tim Allen have a beautiful relationship off-screen. The two stars of the TV series “The Office” started dating in 2006 and are now married with three children.
However, their love story isn’t all unicorns and rainbows. In fact, there have been a few Bachelor Nation hookups that happened off the show.
Here are four of them.
- Chris Harrison hooked up with Brittany at a party after her blind date with Ben Higgins ended in disaster: It was a night to remember for Chris Harrison! The Bachelor host was on hand for Brittany Cartwright’s final episode of season 21 of The Bachelorette when she met Ben Higgins’ replacement, Jason Mesnick. Unfortunately, things didn’t start off well when Brittanley’s blind date failed to show up to the party they were both attending. That’s when things turned sour between Chris Harrison and Jason Mesnick, and Brittany stepped in to help patch things up between the two men. Ultimately, a mutual attraction made them end up together in bed later that night after some champagne help from Chris Harrison himself.
- Jordan Kimball hooked up with Brittany on an aeroplane while they were still filming season 22 of The Bachelorette: Jordan Kimball had his eyes on Brittanley when he first saw her compete on Season 22 of The Bachelorette, but she seemed completely oblivious. That all changed when they were both on an aeroplane while still filming the show. Jordan made his move, and Brittany didn’t hesitate to give him a romantic kiss. Unfortunately, their time together was cut short when the plane landed, and they had to head back to reality TV filming!
- Kaitlyn Bristowe hooked up with Brittany during the finale of season 23 of The Bachelorette: After months of dating and getting to know each other better, Kaitlyn Bristowe seemed to fall for Brittany Cartwright. That’s until she got a little too close for comfort during the finale of season 23 of The Bachelorette. Things went from bad to worse when Kaitlyn accused Brittanley of cheating with one of her fellow contestants Ryan Sutter. Needless to say, their relationship ended shortly after that heart-wrenching confrontation.
- JoJo Fletcher hooked up with Brittany on Bachelor in Paradise season 5: JoJo Fletcher and Brittany Cartwright were an unlikely pair when they first met on Bachelor in Paradise season 5. However, the two hit it off and eventually dated for several months. Things came to a head during the final episode of the season when JoJo accused Brittany of cheating on him with another contestant, Jordan Rodgers. Needless to say, their relationship didn’t last long after that explosive confrontation. – Bachelor Nation Hookups That Happened Off the Show
Ashley Greene and Justin Theroux
When Ashley Greene and Justin Theroux hooked up off-screen during season 3 of “The Bachelor,” they definitely didn’t hesitate to let the world know. The duo quickly became one of the show’s hottest couples, but their relationship didn’t last long.
In an interview with ExtraTV, Ashley opened up about her breakup with Justin, and she admitted that it had a lot to do with his drinking habits. – Bachelor Nation Hookups That Happened Off the Show
“We were on a break for like six months because he just wasn’t into it and he would come home and just be really drunk all the time,” Ashley recalled. “And so I was like, ‘This isn’t going to work.’ He was getting really defensive about it.”
Clearly, Ashley wasn’t the only one who was unhappy in their relationship. In 2017, Justin revealed to GQ that he cheated on Ashley with another woman while they were still together. And even though they’re no longer together, Ashley says she still keeps in touch with Justin and considers him a good friend. – Bachelor Nation Hookups That Happened Off the Show
Bachelor Nation Hookups That Happened Off the Show